www-announce mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache FtpServer 1.1.0 released
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 08:28:37 GMT
The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce the release of FtpServer 1.1.0.

This release fixes the issues found since the release of 1.0.6, and
uses the latest
version of the underlying MINA framework, that fixes a lot of critical issues.
We consider this a stable and production ready release.
Java 7 is required to run this version.

We welcome you to try it out. We have tried to make it simple both to
embed within your application as well as running it standalone.

The latest release is now available
here:http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/downloads.html

Here are the fixed issues :

Bugs :
------

[FTPSERVER-475 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-475>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-475>] FTPServer
should use latest MINA-Core (2.0.15) and prevent abstract method error
caused by missing FtpHandlerAdapter.inputClosed()
[FTPSERVER-461 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-461>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-461>] FtpServer
implement inputClosed() or extend IoHandlerAdapter for MINA 2.0.8 or
higher

The full release notes can found
here:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER/fixforversion/12313458/

Thanks for the feedback that made this release possible!

The Apache MINA project

--
Regards,
Cordialement,