www-announce mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Johnzon-1.0.1
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 13:08:23 GMT
Good morning ladies and gents!

The Apache Johnzon community is pleased to announce the maintenance release of Apache Johnzon
1.0.1

Apache Johnzon is a Java library for parsing and creating JSON.

Johnzon-1.0.1 is a maintenance release at EE7 level and implements the Json Processing JSON-P
1.0 and Json Binding JSON-B 1.0 specifications (JavaEE 7 level).
Johnzon also provides an own Mapper API which provides extended functionality, a streaming
API and a JAX-RS integration module.

In this release we backported many fixes from our mainstream version (Apache Johnzon-1.1.7,
JSON-P 1.1, JavaEE 8 level) to EE7.

Johnzon is used in the Apache TomEE JavaEE server and the Apache OpenWebBeans Meecrowave embedded
server and many other Apache projects.

Read more at  https://johnzon.apache.org/

The download, sigs and KEYS files can be found at
http://johnzon.apache.org/download.html

have fun!
your Apache Johnzon community