www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject mod_proxy/659: mod_proxy hits log %{Content-type}o incorrectly.
Date Mon, 02 Jun 1997 21:50:02 GMT

>Number:         659
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       mod_proxy hits log %{Content-type}o incorrectly.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Using mod_proxy to ProxyPass to a remote server.  Also using mod_log_config to log these hits.
 I'm capturing %{Content-Type}o, which should be the
value of the "Content-Type" header in the response.  It appears as though
instead, it's using the content-type from some sort of internal mapping - for
example,

  http://hyperreal.com:8001/organic/index.html

is text/html, however "text/x-server-parsed-html" is logged.  Where the content-type is ambiguous,
i.e.

  http://hyperreal.com:8001/organic/index

a "-" is logged.  Shouldn't it be "text/html" in both cases?

>How-To-Repeat:
see above