www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject mod_proxy/664
Date Thu, 05 Jun 1997 15:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_proxy/664; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Jay Chambers <JChambers@chesapeake-energy.com>
Subject: mod_proxy/664
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:34:13 -0600 (MDT)

 On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Jay Chambers wrote:

 > The only command line options I have are -d for the ServerRoot directory
 > nad -f for the conf file location, and finally a -v .  There is no -l or
 > -h.  Did I compile something wrong.

 You are running the wrong binary then, which explains your other problems.
 That is the behavior you will probably get from 1.1.  Perhaps you have a
 httpd binary somewhere in the path that is getting called before the one
 you want.  Change to the directory where the one you want to run is and do
 a ./httpd to be sure you run the one in the current directory.