www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Rodolfo Gonzalez <rodo...@siu.cen.buap.mx>
Subject general/730: At compilation time: http_bprintf.o: Undefined symbol _frexp referenced from text segment
Date Fri, 13 Jun 1997 06:10:01 GMT

>Number:         730
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       At compilation time: http_bprintf.o: Undefined symbol _frexp referenced
from text segment
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
At compilation time, you get the next error message:

http_bprintf.o: Undefined symbol _frexp referenced from text segment
make: *** [httpd] Error 1

and then compilation aborts.

I have followed compilation instructions carefully.
>How-To-Repeat:
Compiling the source code again :)
>Fix:
No idea... I have looked for frexp funtion in all the sources, but it only appears
to be called on http_bprintf.