www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: config/767: FollowSymLinks not working. (fwd)
Date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 00:20:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/767; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: config/767: FollowSymLinks not working. (fwd)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 17:18:49 -0700 (PDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 20:39:03 -0500
 From: Jim Esten <jesten@wdynamic.com>
 To: dgaudet@hyperreal.com
 Subject: Re: config/767: FollowSymLinks not working.

 Thanks for the reply.  I am out of the office this week for training,
 but will try to do a minimal clean install.  I have been through the
 files pretty thoroughly and am beginning to wonder if the problem is
 related to HP-UX 10.10, as a similar issue has been kicked out the perl
 5 porters regarding that particular O/S version...

 Will followup if I find any changes,

 Jim Esten
 Wisconsin Electric Power, Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA