www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/731: News Story: Sorting out how to proceed in the Database WARS
Date Mon, 14 Jul 1997 09:44:08 GMT
Synopsis: News Story: Sorting out how to proceed in the Database WARS

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Mon Jul 14 02:44:07 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
We don't supply a database management tool, but an
HTTP server.  If someone wants to use its capabilities
to layer a DB management interface on the Web technology,
more power to them - but that's not our focus.  What you
seek may have already been done; please check out the
Module Registry from the "Releated Projects" page at the
Apache web site.

Thanks for asking, though, and for using Apache.