www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: config/867: satisfy tag in .htaccess allows access from all
Date Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:02:49 GMT
Synopsis: satisfy tag in .htaccess allows access from all

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Sun Jul 20 21:02:49 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
I've had trouble reproducing this - I tried a config just
as you suggested, and "satisfy any" worked completely as
expected.

If you're still seeing the problem, could you send me, via
private email, your access.conf, and all .htaccess files in
the directories above the current directory?  It's possible the
"satisfy any" is acting upon access control rules in higher
directories.