www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: general/962: Will Apache be supported on Sequent Systems?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 1997 06:40:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/962; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
To: Sanjay Nadimpalli <san@sequent.com>
Subject: Re: general/962: Will Apache be supported on Sequent Systems?
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 23:29:27 -0700 (PDT)

 If you folks want to provide a set of patches we'd gladly include them.
 Or, if you're willing to give us access to a sequent for the purposes of
 porting we'd gladly do the work ... we've done the basics for porting to
 an older version of dynix/ptx but I think we ran into problems getting it
 to run.  This was on a much older sequent (one of the ones that the CSUA
 at Berkeley was given).  Access to recent hardware/versions of the os
 would be excellent.

 Apache 1.3 is coming up on feature freeze shortly, so it'd be nice to get
 this done in the next couple weeks.

 Dean