www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_log-any/1358: Selective url-encode of log fields (or maybe a pseudo log_rewrite module?)
Date Thu, 06 Nov 1997 10:18:34 GMT
Synopsis: Selective url-encode of log fields (or maybe a pseudo log_rewrite module?)

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Thu Nov  6 02:18:34 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
We're in feature freeze for 1.3 now.  This is useful ... in fact
I detest CLF and its derivatives specifically because you have to
actually put non-trivial effort into parsing it.  For one of my
customers I wrote a module which does % encoding when necessary,
and guarantees that you can split on '|' and get all the right
fields.

Dean