www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Sven Heinicke <s...@zen.org>
Subject mod_dir/1373: ReadmeName doesn't print when in Fancy Indexing is turned off
Date Thu, 06 Nov 1997 14:35:50 GMT

>Number:         1373
>Category:       mod_dir
>Synopsis:       ReadmeName doesn't print when in Fancy Indexing is turned off
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
This problem is also in apache 1.3b2, but in mod_autoindex.

When autoIndexing is turned off and I have the lines:

ReadmeName footer
IndexIgnore footer *~

footer doesn't show up in the index.
>How-To-Repeat:
I can repeate but I don't have a server on the internet to show you,
sorry.
>Fix:
Change the documentation, and say that that ReadmeName only
works in Fancy Indexing.

Ok, i'd like to see it work in boring indexing too, and might hack it in
some time, but the doc change would be a good fix for now