www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ryan Hamilton <ry...@geoworks.com>
Subject Re: mod_actions/1356: Action directive in a .htaccess file ignored if the type is specified via AddType
Date Wed, 05 Nov 1997 21:20:42 GMT

The file is definately being parsed.  The .htaccess file looks like:
Action text/html /~ryan/chinese/pinyin/convert.cgi
Action text/x-server-parsed-html /~ryan/chinese/pinyin/convert.cgi
Action text/plain /~ryan/chinese/pinyin/convert.cgi
and I have a file index.html and index.txt is a link to it.

If I request http://foo/index.html the script is not run; if I request
http://foo/index.txt, the script is run.

If it's a config problem, that'd be great, as I would love to fix it, but
I don't know what is mis-configured.   Are you able to reproduce this
behavior?

Ryan