www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Severson_Keit...@sssd.navy.mil
Subject Re: os-next/1614: can't compile
Date Fri, 02 Jan 1998 19:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-next/1614; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Severson_Keith_E@sssd.navy.mil
To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-next/1614: can't compile
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 11:35:00 -0800 (PST)

 Yep! I did a make clean first. Even deleted ap_signal.o this time to make
 sure.
 Still get the same error.

 ar cr libap.a ap_signal.o
 sleep 5; /bin/ranlib libap.a
 /bin/ranlib: warning for library: libap.a the table of contents is empty (no
 object file members in the library)
 *** Exit 1
 *** `libap.a' removed
 Stop.
 *** Exit 1
 Stop.

 Here's my ap_signal.c

 #include "httpd.h"

 #ifndef NO_USE_SIGACTION
 /*
  * Replace standard signal() with the more reliable sigaction equivalent
  * from W. Richard Stevens' "Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment"
  * (the version that does not automatically restart system calls).
  */
 Sigfunc *signal(int signo, Sigfunc * func)
 {
     struct sigaction act, oact;

     act.sa_handler = func;
     sigemptyset(&act.sa_mask);
     act.sa_flags = 0;
 #ifdef  SA_INTERRUPT            /* SunOS */
     act.sa_flags |= SA_INTERRUPT;
 #endif
     if (sigaction(signo, &act, &oact) < 0)
         return SIG_ERR;