www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_include/1618: including files limited to 65k (fwd)
Date Sun, 04 Jan 1998 00:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_include/1618; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_include/1618: including files limited to 65k (fwd)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 17:14:02 -0700 (MST)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 01:06:33 +0100
 From: Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@kink.xs4all.nl>
 To: marc@hyperreal.org
 Subject: Re: mod_include/1618: including files limited to 65k

 On  3 Jan 98, marc@hyperreal.org wrote:

 > Synopsis: including files limited to 65k
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
 > State-Changed-By: marc
 > State-Changed-When: Sat Jan  3 15:44:38 PST 1998
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > I'm sorry, I don't see where the problem is.  Are you
 > saying that nlr.html is longer than what is showing up?
 > The end of nlr.html as it shows up when looking at that
 > file is the same as the end when it is included in
 > rondzend.html.
 >
 > What is getting truncated?

 I took a look at the document with Netscape 4.04 and the
 problem occurs, but when I use lynx, the problem doesn't occur. I'm
 sorry to have bothered you, but this seems to be a client problem.

 --
 Thijs Kinkhorst  * thijs@kinkhorst.com  *  http://www.kinkhorst.com/
 ICQ 432406   "I have a cunning .plan" --Baldrick    KeyID 0x371EFCB1