www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/1626: does no2slash patch *really* solve beck attack ?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 1998 20:39:59 GMT

Synopsis: does no2slash patch *really* solve beck attack ?

Comment-Added-By: dgaudet
Comment-Added-When: Tue Jan  6 12:39:59 PST 1998
Comment-Added:
Ok I take that back, there's a little more we can do without
doing a complete rewrite.  I'll see about fixing it.  The
no2slash() fix was however the majority of the cpu wastage.

Dean