www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "James V. Di Toro III" <kar...@gats.hampton.va.us>
Subject Re: mod_cgi/1640: cgi's are sent as text/plain
Date Thu, 08 Jan 1998 20:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_cgi/1640; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "James V. Di Toro III" <karrde@gats.hampton.va.us>
To: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_cgi/1640: cgi's are sent as text/plain
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 13:54:48 -0500 (EST)

 On 8 Jan 1998 Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org wrote:

 > Synopsis: cgi's are sent as text/plain
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
 > State-Changed-By: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
 > State-Changed-When: Thu Jan  8 10:41:34 PST 1998
 > State-Changed-Why:
 >
 > Is your cgi script sending a correct "Content-Type"
 > header, i.e. "Content-Type: text/html"?
 >
 > Release-Changed-From-To: 1,2,5-1.2.5
 > Release-Changed-By: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
 > Release-Changed-When: Thu Jan  8 10:41:34 PST 1998
 > Severity-Changed-From-To: serious-non-critical
 > Severity-Changed-By: Lars.Eilebrecht@unix-ag.org
 > Severity-Changed-When: Thu Jan  8 10:41:34 PST 1998

 	Apoligies, if I wasn't clear.  What I am experincing is that I
 will recive the actual text of my cgi's in my browser window, and they
 will be listed as text/plain in the info on Netscape.  The problem is that
 there is no attempted excution of the scripts, they are just passed
 through as text.

 James V. Di Toro III            | "Given enough eyeballs,        / |_| \/\
 System Administrator, GATS, Inc.|      all bugs are shallow."   |()\ /  ||
 webmaster@gats.hampton.va.us    |  www.gats.hampton.va.us        \ / \ /
    karrde@gats.hampton.va.us    |  www/~karrde/                   ^:::^