www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_cgi/1656: Expect as a CGI script does not work
Date Mon, 12 Jan 1998 20:58:01 GMT

Synopsis: Expect as a CGI script does not work

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Mon Jan 12 12:58:00 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I doubt this is Apache's problem at all.  I would suggest trying
a second \n in your puts, which is required to terminate the CGI
header.  Beyond that I suggest asking in one of the newsgroups suggested
on the bug form as we can't help with the plethora of
basic CGI questions we get regularly.

Thanks for using Apache!
Dean