www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: general/1616: Server can not strip $ and ? in the same URL (fwd)
Date Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/1616; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: general/1616: Server can not strip $ and ? in the same URL (fwd)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:16:23 -0700 (MST)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 08:23:22 PST
 From: Richard Bigot <rbig@hotmail.com>
 To: marc@hyperreal.org
 Subject: Re: general/1616: Server can not strip $ and ? in the same URL

 Hi Mark,

 First I would like to thank you for your quick reply. Second I agree
 with you, still I thought that the $ descriptor was pretty standard
 among web servers as I have seen many website with $ in the URL. Third
 to answer my question I would need to know the following : How do you
 add additional variable in the URL when submitting hotmap coordinates
 (ex: /cgi-bin/hotmap.sh?12,12&VAR1=aaa&VAR2=zzz) when the default URL is
 only ?x,y ?

 Thank you

 Richard Bigot