www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dgau...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_log-any/1908: %p in LogFormat isn't replaced with the right port
Date Tue, 03 Mar 1998 08:40:13 GMT

Synopsis: %p in LogFormat isn't replaced with the right port

State-Changed-From-To: closed-analyzed
State-Changed-By: dgaudet
State-Changed-When: Tue Mar  3 00:40:13 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
A clear sign that I should just go to sleep right now.  I
changed my mind, and added this note to the mod_log_config
docs.  I'm putting this back to analysed for now in case
someone else disagrees with me.

Note that the canonical <a href="core.html#servername">ServerName</a>
and <a href="core.html#port">Port</a> of the server serving the request
happens regardless of the
otherwise log analysis programs would have to duplicate the entire
vhost matching algorithm in order to decide what host really served
the request.

Dean