www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/1737: mod_auth_msql no longer included: old one seems incompatible!
Date Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:08:10 GMT
Synopsis: mod_auth_msql no longer included: old one seems incompatible!

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Mon Mar 16 11:08:10 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
This really looks to be some IRIX mess with all the
various binary interfaces available.  Since there is
almost certainly nothing wrong with Apache, and the suggestions
haven't worked... then I'm afraid we really can't suggest
anything else.  If you ask on an IRIX newsgroup or somewhere
they may be able to help you if you haven't solved it yet.