www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Terry Mackintosh <te...@terrym.com>
Subject Re: config/1918: gcc: @DBM_LIB@: No such file or directory
Date Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:43:59 GMT
Hi All

I no longer have that problem.  What I did was to totally delete all the
source for PHP (CVS) and Apache (download .tar.gz), and re-create my copy
of the PHP source (CVS again), and download a new copy of Apache.

Then built all as per directions (as before) and all went great.

So I do not know what the problem was.  The Apache source was the exact
same file from the same site, and the PHP cvs'ed source was only an 15min.
newer, so was probable the same.

So, if anybody else has such a problem, I would recommend getting ALL new
source code.

Thanks for your reply.

On 10 Mar 1998 dgaudet@hyperreal.org wrote:

> Synopsis: gcc: @DBM_LIB@: No such file or directory
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
> State-Changed-By: dgaudet
> State-Changed-When: Mon Mar  9 21:51:37 PST 1998
> State-Changed-Why:
> That's really bizarre, nothing in our code should generate @DBM_LIB@.
> We just changed a bunch of things in this area though, so it may
> already be fixed.  If you could visit:
>
> ftp://dev.apache.org/httpd/from-cvs/
>
> you'll find snapshots of the current development tree.  Can you
> tell me if they work for you?
>
> Thanks
> Dean

Terry Mackintosh <terry@terrym.com>          http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner

Proudly powered by Linux, Apache, PHP, PostgreSQL
News Flash!
Suncoast Linux Users Group can now be found at:
http://www.terrym.com/slug/
This is a great place to find the help and resouces for Linux
that you need, complete with on-line classes.
What's nice about GUI is that you see what you manipulate.
What's bad about GUI is that you can only manipulate what you see.
                                    Borrowed from - Hakan Tandogan