www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jim Kissel <...@pobox.com>
Subject mod_include/2033: #set var does not pass the value onto any subsequent #include files
Date Fri, 03 Apr 1998 11:16:28 GMT

>Number:         2033
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       #set var  does not pass the value onto any subsequent #include files
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
If you set a variable in the "parent" document any following included documents
cannot see this variable.  This is the reverse situation of the problem
reported in PR 1928.

<http://bugs.apache.org/index/full/1928>
>How-To-Repeat:
Parent document
<!--#set var="Title" value="Apache RTFM!" -->
<!--#include file="rtfm_header.html" -->
.
.
.
-------------rtfm_header.html-------------------
<head>
<title>
<!--#echo var="Title"-->
</title>
.
.
.
>Fix:
Sorry I don't have any suggestions, as I have not started to work with the
src code tree yet