www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Daniel Doubrovkine <dbl...@infomaniak.ch>
Subject general/2043: upgraded for 1.3b5 -> config errors at launch + server error at htaccess(ed) pages
Date Tue, 07 Apr 1998 13:09:43 GMT

>Number:         2043
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       upgraded for 1.3b5 -> config errors at launch + server error at htaccess(ed)
pages
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I've updaded the Apache 1.2 to 1.3b5

I've managed to fix both probs, it's pretty stupid I must say.

after compiling, launching apache reported error: Location takes no parameters
pages protected with .htaccess reported server error at access
>How-To-Repeat:
it's easy, read the way to fix...
>Fix:
The prob came from the fact that none of the files, httpd.conf nor .htaccess
had the last line without an enter behind, adding an empty line to the end of
files solved all probs ... but I have thousands of .htaccess on the server, so
it's not cool at all:%2