www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: documentation/2100: ThreadsPerChild referes to StartServers which does nothing under Windows NT
Date Wed, 06 May 1998 04:11:38 GMT

Synopsis: ThreadsPerChild referes to StartServers which does nothing under Windows NT

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Tue May  5 21:11:37 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks - we've committed a change to the 1.3 documentation,
and it should be reflected on our web site.