www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/2198: Need a way to do radius based authentication
Date Thu, 07 May 1998 01:02:47 GMT

Synopsis: Need a way to do radius based authentication

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Wed May  6 18:02:47 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Interesting module, I know people have been asking for it.
But rather than report this in the bug database, it'd be
better to list it in the module registry.  Actually, it looks
like there's another radius module there, I suppose having
two can't hurt.  :)

Thanks.