www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: general/2193: Images being served in an inconsistant manor (fwd)
Date Thu, 07 May 1998 17:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/2193; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: general/2193: Images being served in an inconsistant manor (fwd)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 11:42:47 -0600 (MDT)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 10:26:45 -0500
 From: Mark Recio <recio@web-pros.com>
 To: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
 Subject: Re: general/2193: Images being served in an inconsistant manor

 I had writen you yesterday and said I thought all patches were installed. I
 checked with sunsite, and found that a cluster was released on May 2. I
 installed the patches, rebooted, and still the problem exists.

 Also in that time, I have further split the httpd that was serving 56 sites to
 7 httpds with 8 sites each. That gives us a total of 11 different httpds
 running on the machine, 7 with 8, and 4 with 1.

 Do I need to recompile apache with the patches installed?

 Thanks,

 Mark

 --
 Mark I. Recio				Recio@Web-Pros.Com