www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Albaney Baylao" <alba...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy/2186: Garbage Colection Faults
Date Tue, 12 May 1998 22:30:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_proxy/2186; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Albaney Baylao" <albaney@hotmail.com>
To: marcs@znep.com
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_proxy/2186: Garbage Colection Faults
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 19:22:16 EST

     Analyzing the source of apache, I discovered this line in the file
 proxy_cache.c:

 148   files = make_array(r->pool, 100, sizeof(struct gc_ent *));

     The elements of this array are the files of cache. The limit of
 files in this array is 100. But the great part of the files is little,
 then the files ignored (above 100th) isnīt unlink of th cache.

     If the limit of 100 is changed for 1000 in my site resolved the
 problem.

     Sorry, my english is very, very bad.

     Thanks.
     Albaney.