www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/2209: CGI script with last-modified gives empty 200 response
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 03:19:13 GMT

Synopsis: CGI script with last-modified gives empty 200 response

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Tue May 19 20:19:12 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Weird, I am not seeing this bug with 1.3b7-dev (i.e. the
current CVS tree) and I don't see anything in the recent
commits since 1.3b6 that would have affected this.

E.g., try

http://www.apache.org/~brian/aptest/last-mod.cgi

You'll see it behaves as expected.  If you could pull
down a CVS snapshot from http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/
and let me know if the problem still exists for some
reason (I'm on freebsd) I would appreciate it.