www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: suexec/1954: suexec directory checks - needed user cgi's under root owned dir
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 04:02:03 GMT

Synopsis: suexec directory checks - needed user cgi's under root owned dir

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Tue May 19 21:02:02 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks for the patch; this seems like a non-general solution
to the problem though.  What is needed is some way to allow
group editing and responsibility, we will admit; the current
model presumes one user, one security "domain".  Then again,
it's certainly conceivable to create a role account for all
those who need to modify the directory and script.
This is how I currently handle it on a hobby machine.