www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From br...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: mod_autoindex/1949: patch for mod_autoindex to allow length of filenames to be specified
Date Wed, 20 May 1998 04:29:14 GMT

Synopsis: patch for mod_autoindex to allow length of filenames to be specified

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: brian
State-Changed-When: Tue May 19 21:29:13 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks for the report.  We're in feature-freeze at the moment
for a 1.3.0 release; when we're out of that we'll consider
adding this (which has been requested like, forever. :)  Thanks
for the patch.