www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/2278: Getting "select claimed we could write, but in fact we couldn't" in error log
Date Wed, 03 Jun 1998 11:44:48 GMT

Synopsis: Getting "select claimed we could write, but in fact we couldn't" in error log

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-open
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Wed Jun  3 04:44:46 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
[Response from submitter]
I restarted the server, but the messages still filled the log. But
when I updatet to Winsock2 the messages dissapeared. I don't know if
it's because the update they wanished.

Stefan Hellman
sh@ostrabo.uddevalla.se