www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Richard Olsen <ols...@pobox.tcs-inc.com>
Subject general/3141: Using Navigator Microsoft Access database retrieved as text only throug apache.
Date Mon, 05 Oct 1998 14:24:47 GMT

>Number:         3141
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Using Navigator Microsoft Access database retrieved as text only throug
apache.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
When trying to access a Database through the apache webserver using netscape communicator
4.06
.mdb files are returned as text files. If I open the same page as a local file
(directory mounted to my pc) it returns as a database. If I use Internet
explorer it is brought back as a Database.
>How-To-Repeat:
http://viper/shared_drive/databases is the directory that links to
the most databases.