www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Adam Goodman <a...@a-domain.com>
Subject mod_auth-any/4706: Compilation falur with mod_auth_dbm
Date Tue, 06 Jul 1999 20:13:44 GMT

>Number:         4706
>Category:       mod_auth-any
>Synopsis:       Compilation falur with mod_auth_dbm
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Release:        1.3.6
>Environment:
RedHat 5.2
Apache 1.3.6
have the files:
/usr/include/gdbm.h
/usr/include/ndbm.h
/usr/lib/libdb.a
I'm trying to compile Apache with mod_auth_dbm

Getting -DNO_DBMREWRITEMAP message during compile. plus this when i sstartup the server
============================
Syntax error on line 223 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpsd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_auth_dbm.so into server: /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_auth_dbm.so:
undefined symbol: dbm_fetch
apache/bin/httpsdctl start: httpd could not be started
=============================
>How-To-Repeat:
#!/bin/bash
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache \
 --target=httpsd \
 --enable-module=most \
 --enable-shared=max \
 --enable-suexec \
 --suexec-caller=web \
 --suexec-docroot=/usr/local/apache/vsrv \
 --suexec-logfile=suexec_log \
 --suexec-userdir=www \
 --suexec-uidmin=100 \
 --suexec-gidmin=100 \
 --suexec-safepath=/usr/apache/bin:/bin:/usr/bin

>Fix:
Not yet.