www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/4778: just wont start the server some error, about not finding my localname
Date Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:24:57 GMT

Synopsis: just wont start the server some error, about not finding my localname

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Tue Jul 27 09:24:55 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
"some error" isn't very descriptive.  You need to give
exact error messages.  In this case, as it explicitly says,
you probably need to set the ServerName directive in the
config files.