www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Harry Blundell <ha...@swi.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/4309: Problem serialiazing to/from file from within servlet
Date Tue, 03 Aug 1999 00:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/4309; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Harry Blundell <harry@swi.com>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, jserv-bugdb@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_jserv/4309: Problem serialiazing to/from file from within
 servlet
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:51:30 -0400 (EDT)

 On 26 Apr 1999 apbugs@hyperreal.org wrote:

 > Thank you very much for your problem report.
 > It has the internal identification `mod_jserv/4309'.
 > The individual assigned to look at your
 > report is: jserv.
 >
 > >Category:       mod_jserv
 > >Responsible:    jserv
 > >Synopsis:       Problem serialiazing to/from file from within servlet
 > >Arrival-Date:   Mon Apr 26 07:40:00 PDT 1999

 I have found a solution to this bug I filed in April.  The problem went
 away when I upgraded my JDK from 1.2_01 to 1.2.1_03.  Perhaps someone
 there could update the bug database?  Thanks,

 Harry
 Harry Blundell         SWI Systemware         URL:  http://www.swi.com
 151 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto ON  M4R 1A6, Canada
 PHONE: (416) 481-9480 x6014  FAX: (416) 481-7059  EMAIL: harry@swi.com