www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ben Kelley <ben_kel...@wdr.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/4790: ajp11: cannot scan servlet headers inmod_jserv.log
Date Tue, 03 Aug 1999 00:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/4790; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ben Kelley <ben_kelley@wdr.com>
To: jon * <jon@clearink.com>
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: mod_jserv/4790: ajp11: cannot scan servlet headers inmod_jserv.log
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 10:28:28 +1000

 --------------FD38534872A5CF52C6695471

 Hi.

 How do I get this version?

             - Ben Kelley.

 --
 jbrsk (Ben Kelley) - ben_kelley@wdr.com  Ph +61 2 9324 2382
 Java Architect - Equities IT - jwodr (Warburg Dillon Read)

 What is your Java (tm) product name?

 Warburg Dillon Read - Sydney - jauws (Australia)

 --------------FD38534872A5CF52C6695471

 begin:vcard
 n:Kelley;Ben
 tel;fax:+61 2 9324 2400
 tel;work:+61 2 9324 2382
 x-mozilla-html:TRUE
 url:http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bkelley
 org:Warburg Dillon Read;Information Technology
 version:2.1
 email;internet:ben_kelley@wdr.com
 title:Technical Consultant
 adr;quoted-printable:;;Level 24, Governor Phillip Tower=0D=0A1 Farrer Place;Sydney;NSW;2000;Australia
 x-mozilla-cpt:;31680
 fn:Ben Kelley
 end:vcard

 --------------FD38534872A5CF52C6695471