www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Faisal Nasim <swift...@bigfoot.com>
Subject general/4816: SSI in CGI
Date Wed, 04 Aug 1999 13:08:28 GMT

>Number:         4816
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       SSI in CGI
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi,

Before I dive into Apache source for some re-wiring, I thought it would be nice to ask you
if you guyz have any reports on this (search didn't get me any results).

Is there an easy way to parse a CGI output for SSI directives?

If no - then is there an easy way to for mod_cgi to communicate with mod_include?

Thanx guyz.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Will Apache 2.0 allow stuff like this?