www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Nordin Md Nor <nordin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: general/4836:
Date Mon, 09 Aug 1999 15:03:15 GMT
1. While I configure ($./configure ) the error is :-
cannot grok "DRS 6000-whatever-UNIX_SV|4.2MP|7MPlus.9.8
 +configured for Unknown and unsupported OS platform

2. When I compile ($make ) the error is :-
ld: httpd: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
httpd
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

make: fatal error.

*** Error code 1 (bu21)

make: fatal error.

*** Error code 1 (bu21)

make: fatal error.
$

I need support from you as soon as possible