www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jacques Richer <jpric...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject mod_proxy/5588: Shows syntax error loading proxy module dll.
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:44:45 GMT

>Number:         5588
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Shows syntax error loading proxy module dll.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Fri Jan 14 12:50:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     jpricher@ix.netcom.com
>Release:        Apache/1.3.9 (Win32)
Getting the following error message loading Apache:
--- cut here ---
Syntax error on line 176 of c:/program files/apache group/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load c:/program files/apache group/apache/modules/ApacheModuleProxy.dll into server:
--- cut here ---

File is present. Syntax was verified and is correct.
There was a previous instance of thie error in the database with a prev. ver
of Apache - but it was closed without resolution. Works fine on win98...
>How-To-Repeat:
Clean install of win95B -- Clean install of package.
Attempt to load proxy module
>Fix:
I've started tracing the problem, but haven't found the problem yet. I'll
let you know if I find a fix.