www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jason Wright <jwrigh...@home.com>
Subject general/5590: After installing 1.3.9 upgrade I rebooted and got scriptalias problems.
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2000 22:07:55 GMT

>Number:         5590
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       After installing 1.3.9 upgrade I rebooted and got scriptalias problems.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Fri Jan 14 14:10:00 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     jwright12@home.com
>Release:        1.3.9
I just installed linux and the apache server for the first time...saw that there was an upgrade
available so
I upgraded to the newer version...as soon as I reboot I get scriptalias takes two arguments
a fake name and a
real name.  It informs me that this is in line 367  of the httpd.conf file.

I would hate to have to reinstall yet again to resolve this issue cause it is what I did the
last time to see
that just maybe it was my lack of inexperience in linux that caused the problem.
>How-To-Repeat:
For some reason tho I can hit the website from another pc tho it does say it failed
on boot up...you can attempt to check http://24.9.150.5 and/or http://24.9.150.5/index.html
to attempt
to see any problems.
>Fix: