www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: other/7367: Contribution
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 06:00:34 GMT

Synopsis: Contribution

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Wed Mar 21 22:00:33 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:

This sounds useful.  Unfortunately, we really don't
have a system for hosting third party utilities at the
moment.  I sugest you put your files on a web page,
and then list them in the Apache module registry at
http://modules.apache.org/

Thanks for your contribution!

Synopsis-Changed-From: Contribution
Synopsis-Changed-To: postgresql logging programs
Synopsis-Changed-By: slive
Synopsis-Changed-When: Wed Mar 21 22:00:33 PST 2001