www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From David Zinzius <zinzius.da...@successnet.de>
Subject general/7532: Getting big (500K) PDF Files crashing the client
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2001 07:04:20 GMT

>Number:         7532
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Getting big (500K) PDF Files crashing the client
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi,

on my apache Server I put a big pdf File (500K) and if I try to get it with MSIE 5.5 or Netscape
4.5 > the browser crashes. I take the PDF file and put it on a Sun and everything worked
fine. If I used the Save as... with my apache and open the PDF File locality everything works
fine. I got no error in the logs and I thing it will be transfered complete. Other PDF Files
smaller than 500K work fine. I asked in the usenet and nobody could help me.... Does anybody
know this problem? Can you help me?

Thanx,

David
>How-To-Repeat: