www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From M.D.Parker <m...@panix.com>
Subject config/7632: GNU layout problems
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:28:46 GMT

>Number:         7632
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       GNU layout problems
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
unable to use the --prefix directive with the GNU layout directive.....I edited the file config.layout
and in the GNU area, the prefix was edited to what I desired.

Problem is that on the install.....files are placed in

    $prefix/X/apache/file

instead of

    $prefix/X/file

For example, the httpd.conf.defaults file was located in $prefix/etc/apache/httpd.conf INSTEAD
of $prefix/etc/httpd.conf