www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Wanda Belvin <wbel...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: os-hpux/7595: Sorry, but we cannot grok "hp9000_803-hpux10.20 "
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:06:29 GMT
The version of apache i am trying to install is 1.3.9.  This is the version
I received to error on.  Is there another one I should be using?

-----Original Message-----
From: marc@apache.org [mailto:marc@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 8:23 AM
To: apache-bugdb@apache.org; marc@apache.org; wbelvin@blackboard.com
Subject: Re: os-hpux/7595: Sorry, but we cannot grok
"hp9000_803-hpux10.20"

Synopsis: Sorry, but we cannot grok "hp9000_803-hpux10.20"

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sat Apr 21 08:23:04 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
PLEASE try with a current version of Apache before submitting a bug report.
Does it work with the latest Apache 1.x release?