www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: config/7553: configure generates an error
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:51:41 GMT

> Synopsis: configure generates an error
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
> State-Changed-By: trawick
> State-Changed-When: Tue Apr 17 07:27:36 PDT 2001
> State-Changed-Why:
> Can you please include the complete output from configure?  I am
> able to successfully configure apache 2.0 on Solaris 8 + gcc.
> Hopefully a comparison of your configure output and mine will
> point to an earlier problem.  Also, include the contents of
> config.log.  This too has debugging information.

Just want to pipe in here.  Everytime that I have seen this error, it has
been a problem with the machine.  Usually that we have too little /tmp
space.  BTW, I have begun to re-implement the shared memory code based on
the discussions at the hack-a-thon.  Expect a patch sometime in the next
week.  Once that is done, this problem should go away.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131