www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From William MacPhee <William.Macp...@exodus.net>
Subject RE: mod_rewrite/8298: Proxy option appears to have a bad rule
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:18:56 GMT
All I can see in the mod_rewrite docs is:
^/somepath(.*) /otherpath$1 [P]                 not supported, because
silly!
^/somepath(.*) http://thishost/otherpath$1 [P]  not supported, because
silly!
I need to be able to do something like:
^/somepath(.*) http://thishost/cgi-bin/productinfo?sku=$1 [P,L]
But this doesn't look like it's accepted (according to that second
rule above).  Have I missed something here?  It's quite possible
that I misunderstood one of the other flags that may do this, but I
don't see any others that look like they apply to this.

Bill MacPhee
Exodus, Japan