www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mark Lubkowitz <m...@mark-lubkowitz.de>
Subject os-windows/8300: couldn't spawn child process
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 14:43:26 GMT

>Number:         8300
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       couldn't spawn child process
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Okay, here's my problem: I've installed on a WinNT 4.0 the Apache WebServer 1.3.20. I already
installed PHP and MySQL. So far, so good. This all works very fine. But just now I've installed
AcivePerl to run CGI-Scripts. I've made all changes in the httpd.conf. Bu every time I want
to execute a cgi-script, I'm getting an error-message like this:
  [Wed Sep 05 16:21:26 2001] [error] [client 138.201.77.3] couldn't spawn child process: d:/inetpub/cgi-bin/yabb/yabb.cgi
I've searched in the bug-database to find an solution for my problem, but I didn't find anything.
So, if anyone can help me or knows what to do, then PLEASE HELP ME. It's very important.