www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From kenvicce...@cs.com
Subject Re: Earn a Full Income on e Bay 32571
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 00:46:37 GMT
<HTML>
<BODY>
OPEN MIND and can follow simple directions, then I want to teach you how to<br>
make a staggering income from the comfort of your home.</p>
to be successful. Otherwise, if you have to think twice about this, PLEASE don't
visit<br>
our web site. We are interested in Serious people only.</p>
You may<br>
never see this offer again!</p>
more
information.</p>

who do not wish to receive our special mailings. You have opted in to one or more of our affiliate
sites requesting to be notified of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also
have attained the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list management and removal
services. This is NOT unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please
from the list. Please accept our apologies if you have been sent this email in error. We honor
all removal requests.

</BODY>
</HTML>