www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject New Feathercast mailing list
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:46:18 GMT
Hi,

I'm BCC'ing you because at some point you have expressed some interest
in helping out with Feathercast. Infra has been kind enough as to create
a feathercast@apache.org mailing list (because the world needs Yet
Another Mailing List!!) for coordinating work on Feathercast, as well as
announcing new episodes, events, and so on.

I was on the verge of losing track of who had responded to my various
calls for help, so this seemed more efficient. It also lets you join and
drop off at will, rather than getting my emails when you no longer want
them.

To subscribe to the mailing list, send blank email to
feathercast-subscribe@apache.org