www-feathercast mailing list archives

From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feathercast: Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 20:50:17 GMT
Yes, I would be available for an interview. My schedule is generally open Tuesday - Friday.
 Most of my important meetings are on Mondays.

-Bryan

> On Apr 4, 2017, at 12:38 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan.foga@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Bryan
>
> In preparation for Apachecon would you be available for an interview for Feathercast
to talk about the Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit?

> Ideas for things to talk about are:
> What is the Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summit?
> What audience is it aimed at?
> What's on the schedule? (Are there any specific highlights?)
> Why should people attend?
> When is it? Do you need to pay separately?
> I'm also happy to cover any specific areas that you'd like to promote. Please let me
know if you are interested, and if so, when could be a good time for you over the next week
or so.